Wednesday 14 March 2012

Serie A - Van Bommel ready for Milan stay


Watch Van Bommel live in Action
 The Netherlands international, 35, is out of contract at the San Siro this summer and is expected to return to his former club.
But the former Bayern Munich and Barcelona midfielder will put his dream on hold if the Rossoneri want him to stay.
"I’m happy at Milan and will speak to vice-president Adriano Galliani soon to understand what they want," Van Bommel, who joined Milan at the start of last year, told Sky Italia.
"I have to thank Galliani and director Ariedo Braida for signing me at my age. I’ve always said that I want to end my career at PSV but I don’t know when that will happen."
Van Bommel admits that he took time to adapt to life in Italy - saying that some games are “boring” - but he is now well into his groove and is first-choice under boss Massimiliano Allegri. Live football here

No comments:

Post a Comment